gomen nasai!! u.u no queria... bueno, si queria...
pero es que... ya era demasiado...
too much talking going on...
i was really hurt...
but thats not really the point, is it?
i hurted you...
and that i cannot change...
but im sorry... im really sorry
and ill tell you why i did it
but not now
and well...
im sorry
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































2 comments:
Ok, don´t worry my lady, i luv you, and you don´t have to give me your apoligises. As well, i don´t understand a shit, but it isn´t important. I will go to the teather all the day because i have an act at night. I a little scared, but it isn´t my first time. I am the most important actor. I will do everything for you. See you later... Tomorrow. Kisses, Kazu.
im so sorry... and well kinda late... but good luck...
Post a Comment