la puta foto no se subia, pero que interesa...
Everything has gone wrong today
I cant stand this pain
I wish it will all end now
Im gonna make it end
But dont forget...
Till the day of the doom ill love you
Dont forget it please
Till the end of time ill miss you
I swear ill miss you
Dont wait awake tonight
Cause im not coming home
Please forgive what im about to do
But ive reached bottom tonight
Till the day of the doom ill love you
Dont forget it please
Till the end of time ill miss you
I swear ill miss you
What im gonna do wont change a thing
Tell me it wont change anything
Just continue with your lives
Dont stop smiling dont stop laughing
I know you wont stop
Till the day of the doom ill love you
Dont forget it please
Till the end of time ill miss you
I swear ill miss you
Forget me soon
Cause i wont forget you
Dont cry for me
I KNOW YOU WONT CRY
WHY WOULD YOU CRY??!!
WELL IM ALREADY CRYING FOR YOU
Dont follow me
Promise i wont see you soon!!
Well ive got one last thing to say!!
Listen cause im not gonna repeat it!!
Till the day of the doom ill love you
Dont forget it please
Till the end of time ill miss you
I swear ill miss you!! (x 2 -.- me da weba escribirlos)
y ahi esta mi cancion...
ya olvide el ritmo -.-
a la mierda... mata kondo
amo a kazu
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































1 comment:
Ya entendi porque estas enojada conmigo. Soy un imecil de puta mierda... No se porque no me he muerto. Jaja, mejor me largo. Disculpame Marion Phauna. Los vere en algun otro universo. O en el mismo infierno cuando me queme parte por parte.
Post a Comment